There are several uses and benefits of using coconut oil for cooking but did you know that you can use it directly on your skin, hair and body?
Many people have experienced the first hand benefits of coconut oil on their skin, hair, teeth and several other body parts by applying directly or indirectly. So, what are some top uses of coconut oil for skin, hair, and the whole body?
• Use it as moisturizer for your face, skin and the whole body.
• Use it as natural deodorants. You can take a bit of coconut oil in your fingers and rub it under your armpits. Coconut has antibacterial properties that removes bad smell.
• Put some drops of oil on a cotton and use it for removing make up.
• Coconut oil works as a great hair conditioner. For women with dry, coarse hair, coconut oil can be an inexpensive, natural way to condition your hair.
• Take some oil and it on your lips. Add a bit of lipstick on top of that and you can get cream blush color. Interesting, isn’t it?
• Use Coconut Oil to treat Acne and heal wounds.
• It helps to hide your splits ends. Use it at your hair ends daily.
• Use it as a skin curb by mixing it with some baking soda and make your skin glow.
• It is used as natural shaving cream.
• If you have eczema then it helps to heal them soon.
• Apply to eyelashes to straighten or lengthen them.
• Apply coconut oil on nails daily for healthier nails.
• Coconut oil helps to get rid of dandruffs. Simply massage coconut oil into your scalp, apply shampoo, and then rinse. Keep this up until the dandruff clears up.
• Take a bit of oil and gently rub it on the lips and use it as chip sticks.
• If you are getting older, it helps to remove old age spots.
• To get long shiny hair, apply some oil on your hair, keep it overnight and wash the next morning.
• You can use the coconut oil as tanning oil.
• Using coconut oil as lip scrub can be a great idea. Take some oil and mix it with salt and sugar. It will make your skin so soft that you don’t have to use moisturizer.
These are some top uses of coconut oil. Try some of these uses by yourself and receive great benefits from it.
Coconut Oil for the Immune System and Other Benefits
Read more about Coconut Oil Secret Exposed and you will gradually realize what this catch phrase is all about.
What will make this discovery more interesting is the health aspect of coconut oil. The product makes the immune system stronger due to the anti-microbial lipids and different acids. All these have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Saturated fats that can be found in the coconut derivative have anti-microbial properties. The body converts lauric to monolaurin acids. According to medical research studies, it can eliminate microbes that cause flu, herpes and Human Immuno Deficiency Virus or AIDS.
Coconut oil fights bacteria such as Listeria caused by contaminated food and monocytogenes as well as certain forms of protozoan organisms. In the same manner, it enhances the digestive system, thereby helping prevent stomach sickness and IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Have you ever heard of Candida? If not, Candida belongs to a species of yeasts and is the most prevalent cause of fungal infections. Coconut oil eases the swelling produced by this contagion internally and externally. The capacity of this oil to retain moisture prevents the skin from peeling off or cracking. The effect of coconut oil is not immediate, but gradual compared to most pharmaceutical remedies. The use of coconut oils can aid to some extent for people with liver issues, kidney trouble and gall bladder problems. It can also help remove stress and mental exhaustion.
For women who want to look too beautiful, coconut oil can soothe dry hands. All you have to do is rub the hands with some oil after washing. In other words, the oil also serves as a moisturizer. Considering that it has moisturizing properties it is suitable for atopic dermatitis, or common skin ailment characterized by dry and flaking patches which can be very itchy. The oil helps in reducing itchiness and redness. It is also used by females as a nighttime facial moisturizer. Just rub the oil in a circular movement around the neck and face. Wash the remains with face cleanly once you are finished massaging.
Last but not least it can hasten the healing of wounds, effective in increasing the process of hydration and minimizing water loss which seems like a practical formula for dry skin.
Coconut Oil Secret Exposed is not just hype. It is for real! Therefore, coconut oil surely deserves a second look from the skeptics.
Amazing Heath Benefits of Coconut Oil
What is this coconut oil secret exposed all about?
Many people have not discovered this enigma, but coconut oil is not simply a cooking or beauty ingredient. It also has numerous health benefits.
Physical exercise may not be enough if you want to shed unwanted fats in the abdomen. However, research disclosed that coconut oil has surprising effects on belly fat. Bear in mind that fats in the stomach produce greater risks of heart disorders and diabetes (Type 2). These fats are also capable of causing other recurring ailments.
Now read this:
Coconut is often described as a functional food filled with fiber, vitamins and minerals. These are vital components of good health.
Online articles say coconut oil specifically can protect people from infections, viruses and bacteria. It may be a form of saturated fat, but this certainly does not have negative effects. It can even burn other fats and beautify the skin. Do not even think that it triggers flabbiness or obesity and high cholesterol count. Some medical practitioners worldwide may have realized this phenomenon.
Coconut oil can enhance a person’s use of energy. It may sound too scientific, but medium-chain triglycerides present in this oil increases an individual’s consumption of energy. A clinical study learned that 15 up to 30 grams of these medium-chain triglycerides can boost so-called energy expenditure within 24 hours by around five percent. This is a total of something like 120 calories daily. This will likely bring about substantial loss of weight in the long-term.
You may find it interesting that coconut oil can reduce one’s craving for food which is good for those who are overweight.
What’s more, coconut oil has Lauric acid that can eliminate harmful microorganisms, germs and yeast. This mildew is a widespread source of infections among human beings.
There are other purposes which may not be associated with a person’s well being. These are cosmetic purposes such as augmenting the fullness, and, appearance of the hair and skin as far as liquid content or moisture is concerned. At the same time, coconut oil protects the hair from damage as a result of too much sun exposure and ultra-violet rays.
Now that the coconut oil secret has been exposed, the next step is to find out the best sources for, this product. Coconuts are abundant in many countries of Asia, but relatively rare in Europe. Fortunately, reputable online merchants sell different brands and varieties of coconut oil.